“Spyrou Skopelos Experience” welcomes travelers with pets and provides a safe and enjoyable stay of high standards to all its guests.
For the safety, hygiene and comfort of all guests and pets please read, agree and adhere to the following pet policy applied by our hotels. For further information and guidance regarding your stay with your pet please contact our reservation department at +30 210 6919111.
1. Guests with pet who intend to stay in any hotel of “Spyrou Skopelos Experience” must inform the reservation department at: +30 210 6919111 or email us at: email@example.com before proceeding with their booking.
2. “Spyrou Skopelos Experience” allows pets up to 10 kg and only in predetermined pet-friendly room types. One pet is permitted in each room.
3. Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden. “Spyrou Skopelos Experience” reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed aggressive against the hotel staff or other guests.
4. Guests with pet agree to provide the reception with an updated Health Record Booklet upon arrival. This is mandatory for completing the check-in process.
5. Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. Pets must have been deflead three (3) days prior to arrival. A fleas and ticks repellent has to be applied before the stay.
6. Pets must never be left in the hotel room unattended.
7. Pets are not allowed to climb onto furniture, beds, sofas, etc.
8. Pets must be kept under control and on a lead or in a carrier in any public areas of the hotel.
9. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets in all areas of the hotel immediately and appropriately dispose of waste inside and outside of rooms. Owners are requested to walk their dogs only outside the hotel premises.
10. Pets are not permitted in the pool area, the restaurant, the gym and the spa area.
11. At check-out the room should be clean of pet leftovers.
1. Owners assume all responsibility for the pet’s actions in the property, be it damage to property, injury to staff or other guests and will not hold “Spyrou Skopelos Experience” liable of any responsibility regarding pet care, loss, or damages.
2. In case of damages caused by the pet to the property, the owner agrees to directly and undisputedly compensate the hotel commensurate with the cost of such damages.
3. The hotel reserves the right to ask the removal of the pet from the hotel premises should the owner fails to comply with the above terms and conditions. In the event of early check-out, cancellation fees and early departure clauses are applicable